About Spray Foam Insulation
WHAT IS SPRAY FOAM INSULATION?
Air moves in and out of a home through every hole, crack, and crevice. Roughly 33% of air infiltrates through walls, ceiling, and floors. Adding an advanced insulation system is necessary to achieve optimal building performance.Lapolla is that advanced insulation system.
Spray foam insulation can maximize a homeowners investment by sealing the building envelope to stop conditioned indoor air from escaping and prevent unconditioned air from entering a home. Air exchange in and out of a home is a leading cause of escalated energy bills. The mechanical systems that heat and cool buildings are continuously operating; reducing extreme temperature variations saves on the overuse of mechanical systems and leads to lower energy bills.
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation stops the air infiltration & reduces sound transfer. We offer both opened and closed cell Green Guard certified spray foam. By insulating with spray foam your new or retrofit building is permanently protected, sealed off from the wind, pollutants and airborne sound. You can expect to see up to a 50% reduction in heating and cooling costs. The R-Value remains consistent and permanent for the life of the building. Spray Foam Insulation is the environmentally friendly and sound investment for residential and commercial buildings.
Spray Foam Benefits
- Higher R value per inch then compared to fiberglass and cellulose insulation
- The R value of our foam ranges from R4 to R7 per inch
Return on Investment – Save 40–50%!
- ROI averages 2 to 4 years, depending on the size of the home
- For residential and commercial customers – Energy savings are often as high as 50% when compared with conventionally insulated buildings.
- For new construction – HVAC tonnage requirements are reduced as much as 40%.
- Initial costs for heating and cooling equipment are lowered due to an air-tight building – without any loss of efficiency or comfort.
- By filling every crevice, Spray Foam reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment, allowing you to downsize the HVAC system and Save Money!
Permanent and will not degrade
Effective Air Barrier
Environmentally Friendly - No VOC’s
Reduces Moisture Related Problems
Indoor Air Quality is Healthier than Outside Air!
Effective Noise Barrier means a quieter environment!
Adds strength to the building structure
Spray Foam is the easiest to install and the most perfect fill for steel frame buildings